ADSM-L

Re: AIX SP

1997-08-20 15:54:05
Subject: Re: AIX SP
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:54:05 -0500
I haven't done a full start-to-finish recovery yet; I hope to get enough
disk to test the adsm database reload in September or October.

I have done most of the pieces -- rebuild of the CWS, a re-install of
*a* node from the re-built CWS (not the adsm server, but a test node),
installs from the adsm server -- one at a time, when I could stea////get
system time. We're using ADSM to back up several SAP/R3 instances
(oracle) with backint, as well as the AIX incrementals -- and our four
NT servers, with an average of 14 GB each (and a change rate of 1.4 GB
per day -- some *huge* access databases).

Tom Kauffman
Sr. Technical Analyst
NIBCO Inc