ADSM-L

Win NT client: scheduler.

1997-08-18 11:18:58
Subject: Win NT client: scheduler.
From: Rafael Goldschmidt <Rafagold AT CANOPUS.COM DOT AR>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 10:18:58 EST
Hi ADSMers!
I have 2 questions: I am installing a Windows NT Client.

1) The scheduled backup does not initiate.  When I do: Q EV STANDARD
PRUEBA (this last is the name of the schedule) i receive a status:
PENDING.  Once the duration is over I receive the status: MISSED.  But I
do not have a hint of why the schedule did not run.  Could somebody help
me?

2) When I try to do an incremental backup of the entire disk, I first
receive a message: SAVING SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION.  Immediately I receive
the message: ANS7643E An error occured saving the registry key.  Another
message ANS7641E Registry backup failed.  Another message: Active object
not found.  Please Help!

Thank you very much!

Rafael Goldschmidt
Buenos Aires, Argentina