ADSM-L

trouble with admin gui on aix 4.2 install

1997-08-15 14:56:12
Subject: trouble with admin gui on aix 4.2 install
From: "T. R. Rhodes" <TRR AT INEL DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:56:12 MDT
      ID TRR  MS 2604
      208-526-9903

 I installed adsm on an aix 4.2 system and every thing seems to work OK but
 the admin gui client.  When I try to start the admin gui client I get the
 following messages:

nsmain.c ( 569): WmsInitializeTask failed.  RC = 831
ansmain.c ( 571): Cannot load panels.  System initialization fa
led.
ansmain.c ( 617): Main: Retrieval of user profile .INI file fai
led.
anscmgsv.c(1454): DisplayMsgs: No message(s) recorded in *pMsgA
ndErrData.
ANS8004E A message related to this window or your requested action cannot be di
splayed due to an internal error in this graphical user interface.  Refresh thi
s window or request the action again.

 Has anyone seen this before or have any idea what is causing it.

 I down loaded the lastesadsm software fro aix 4.2 from the IBM server v2r1m6.

 Any help or ideas would be appricated.

tuner of the OMEGA SERVER
LMITC
mail trr AT inel DOT gov