ADSM-L

Re: NOVELL PASSWORD ISSUE'S

1997-08-15 10:43:26
Subject: Re: NOVELL PASSWORD ISSUE'S
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:43:26 -0400
Brian,
        The first time you use ADSM on a Netware client, you'll be prompted for
the ADSM password, and then to enter a Netware userid / password.  When
you enter the Netware userid, then password, ADSM will store this in an
encrypted format in the ADSM client directory and you should no longer
be prompted for the Netware userid / password (at least until the period
of time between password changes is met or somebody changes the
password).

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com