ADSM-L

HSM conflict with NFS?

1997-08-15 08:55:41
Subject: HSM conflict with NFS?
From: pratts <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 07:55:41 -0500
I would also like to ask for help with this problem.

I've installed ADSM for AIX on one server with eight clients.  Four of
the clients are SP nodes and four are 590s.  I have included HSM in the
install.  Once I started adding filesystems to the migration table, the
systems began experiencing problems with NFS auto mounts.  Once the I
remove the filesytems from HSM, the problems disappears.  Are you aware
of any conflicts between HSM and NFS.  Thanks for your help

Regards,
Ray Pratts