ADSM-L

NCR/ATT client - Can IBM correct this please...

1997-08-15 03:15:03
Subject: NCR/ATT client - Can IBM correct this please...
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:15:03 +0200
Hi Kai

I ran into exactly the same problem on Monday when
I tried to install the ATT client. I first of all thought that
it could have been corrupted during the download process
and I again downloaded it - same message.

IBM should have a look at this - and fix as soon as
possible.

Regards
Christo Heuer
Johannesburg