ADSM-L

Re: question about postschedulec

1997-08-13 05:24:00
Subject: Re: question about postschedulec
From: Kai Hintze <Hintze.K AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:24:00 MT
Put it all in a command file that backs them up consecutively:

precommand small1
dsmc incremental small1_filesystem
postcommand small1
precommand small2
dsmc incremental small2_filesystem
postcommand small2
precommand large1
dsmc incremental large1_filesystem
postcommand large1

That way you can schedule it to begin when you want, and the small
databases are guarenteed to finish first.

On Wednesday, 13 August 1997  3:25pm, Kelly Root
<kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM> wrote