ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:06:06
I have to admit a need for a GUI NetWare client also.  We are currently
evaluating ADSM to replace ArcServe 6.1 and that is one feature that is
sorely missed.  Someone at IBM please address this!

Matthew Griffin
Network Analyst,  Boston Chicken, Inc.

--
Matthew Griffin, griffinm AT dimensional DOT com
Matthew Griffin, griffinm AT dimensional DOT com