ADSM-L

AIX Archive

1997-08-11 12:49:35
Subject: AIX Archive
From: "Spencer, Mike" <Mike.Spencer AT SEA.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 12:49:35 -0400
Here is the scenario:
Client has DOMAIN  /data1/SPARTANBURG /data1/CANADA /data2 /data3
etc....

I also use virtual mount point in the sys file because filespace /data1
is very large (this has been the only way to get it backed up to the MVS
server).

The archive schedule has objects=/data1,/data2,/data3,etc.
The archive is failing with an ANS4078E 'DIRECTORY PATH NOT FOUND'  Is
this because the objects in the schedule do not match up with the
clients DOMAIN option?  I have tried it that way with the same failing
results.  I've checked all the filespaces, and they are correct.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks.

Mike Spencer
mike.spencer AT sea.siemens DOT com
770-751-4833