ADSM-L

Lost Archive files

1997-08-07 06:37:50
Subject: Lost Archive files
From: Jeff Hoover <jhoover AT CNMAILSVR.NMSU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:37:50 +0000
I have lost some of our Archive file out of the database. When I do a Q OCC
this is what I get:

adsm> q occ canto type=archive
Node Name                 Type  Filespace    Storage      Number of       Space
                                Name         Pool Name        Files    Occupied
                                                                           (MB)
------------------------  ----  -----------  -----------  ---------  ----------
CANTO                     Arch  (archive)    ARCHAUTO0        2,320    1,216.91
CANTO                     Arch  (archive)    ARCHAUTO0        2,320    1,216.91
CANTO                     Arch  (archive)    ARCHDISK0           62       29.99
CANTO                     Arch  (archive)    COPY8MM0         2,354    1,230.23
CANTO                     Arch  /shared/var  ARCHDISK0           10        4.20
CANTO                     Arch  /shared/var  COPY8MM0            10        4.20
CANTO                     Arch  /usr         ARCHAUTO0            1       20.63
CANTO                     Arch  /usr         ARCHDISK0           86       25.19
CANTO                     Arch  /usr         COPY8MM0            87       45.64
CANTO                     Arch  /home        ARCHDISK0           67       22.74
CANTO                     Arch  /home        COPY8MM0            67      22.59

Notice the first three filespaces listed are using a lot of space and with a
lot of files. I have a feeling these are my lost files, but I don't know how
to list them to see. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff Hoover
Systems Programmer