ADSM-L

Re: restore question

1997-07-31 11:45:00
Subject: Re: restore question
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT IS1.INDY.TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:45:00 CST
The solution from this group in the past was to look at the log from the
backup (assuming it's still available) that ran after the files were
deleted, grab the files that "expired" for that directory, then restore
them.  Not simple, but that's the only solution I've ever seen presented in
this forum.

Tina Hilton
Thomson Consumer Electronics