ADSM-L

Re: Charging for ADSM backup services

1997-07-30 17:16:27
Subject: Re: Charging for ADSM backup services
From: Eric LEWIS <Eric.Lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 16:16:27 CDT
I will be presenting a paper at Share in Atlanta August 14 giving our "User
Experiences with Chargeback for ADSM Services", assuming I can tear myself away
from the list server and get it written.  I will try to do that tonight and plan
to reference this note from Elizabeth.  Thanks.  Eric.lewis AT doit.wisc DOT edu