ADSM-L

Re: WEBSHELL RESTORE ISSUES

1997-07-21 20:34:38
Subject: Re: WEBSHELL RESTORE ISSUES
From: dan thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:34:38 -0500
Brian,

  We have evaluated the WebShell and think it is a very interesting tool.
Our only complaint is that it does not allow the restoring of inactive
files.  This fact prevents it from being more than an interesting toy at
this point.  As soon as it supports inactive files, we will enlist our
helpdesk's assistance in more restores.

As far as the problem you are seeing, I have not experienced it.  It sounds
like a security or connection problem.  Is there anything in the error
logs?  I am not certain if the webshell has its own log.

Good Luck,
Dan T.