ADSM-L

Re: ADSM User Groups - Correction to Atlanta Group Code

1997-07-18 11:10:49
Subject: Re: ADSM User Groups - Correction to Atlanta Group Code
From: "Morris.Marshael" <morris.marshael AT MAIL.MCCG DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:10:49 EST
     Rob,
        I would like to get additional information about one of the Users
        group meeting.  Who do I contact?

     Thanks

     Marshael
     MCCG
     912.633.2160

Author:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> at Internet
Date:    7/18/97 10:06 AM

In listing the confirmation codes to use when registering for various ADSM
User Groups that are springing up around the country, I gave an incorrect
number for Atlanta's meeing (coming up on September 9). The CORRECT number
is 354126. I've gone ahead and re-listed all of the other ones coming up
below. Thanks, Rob

   To enroll, call 800-289-0579 with the appropriate confirmation code:

   Location               Date/Time                   Confirmation Code
   Cincinnati, OH         July 22      -  8:30 a.m.       347581
   Dallas, TX             August 5     -  8:30 a.m.       346943
   Sacramento, CA         August 19    -  8:30 a.m.       351149
   Atlanta, GA            September 9  - 12:30 p.m.       354126
   Boston, MA             September 23 - 12:30 p.m.       359050
   Madison, WI            'MAG' MEETING COMPLETED!
   Chicago, IL            'ACES' MEETING COMPLETED!
   Minneapolis, MN        'MAG'  MEETING COMPLETED!
   New York, NY           'BAG'  MEETING COMPLETED!
   Philadelphia, PA       'PAW'  MEETING COMPLETED!
   Costa Mesa, CA         'LAWG' MEETING COMPLETED!

Other locations being considered include:
   Houston, TX
   Detroit, MI
   Raleigh, NC
   Jacksonville, FL