ADSM-L

Re: NT Client

1997-07-11 17:02:56
Subject: Re: NT Client
From: rmf <finnell AT EROLS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:02:56 -0400
John Ma wrote:

> I am trying to backup netware volumes using Windows NT ADSM client. how
> do you define the volume in the "Domain option" and userID and login
> password to login to netware server.
>
> Please help.
>
> JohnMa
> john_ma AT ibm DOT net
Your going to lose your trustee rights under novell if you do this plus
double your network traffic. If this is to migrate to NT, I'd recommend
MS's conversion utility under network tools instead, if not, I'd use the
netware client, we've used it with 3.11.4.1 and 4.11
-Bob
The opinions of the Captain are not necessarily those of MANAGEMENT!
The opinions of the Captain are not necessarily those of MANAGEMENT!