ADSM-L

Re: Backup Exec + ADSM

1997-07-11 10:37:30
Subject: Re: Backup Exec + ADSM
From: Mark Mooney <Mark.Mooney AT SEAGATESOFTWARE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 10:37:30 -0400
Mark,

We would be glad to assist you with any technical support issues that
you may have with our ADSM Interface.  Please feel free to give us a
call at (407) 531-7600

Sincerely,
Mark Mooney
Seagate Software Technician

Did You Know You Can Get Tech Support From The Web?!
Web Site - http://tech.nsmg.seagatesoftware.com
FTP Site - ftp://ftp.tech.nsmg.seagatesoftware.com

Mark Mooney
Seagate Software
400 International Parkway
Heathrow, FL  32746