ADSM-L

More ADSM User Groups Coming

1997-07-10 12:07:49
Subject: More ADSM User Groups Coming
From: Rob Frankel <rfrankel AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:07:49 CDT
We just completed a very successful first meeting of the LAWG ADSM User
Group in Costa Mesa, California this week. If you're interested in
enrolling in one coming up (MADISON, WISCONSIN - NEXT WEEK), below is
the registration info you'll need. If you'd like to have one near you
and don't see it on our list below, drop me a line and I'd be happy to
help you set one up (rfrankel AT vnet.ibm DOT com)!

   To enroll, call 800-289-0579 with the appropriate confirmation code:

   Location               Date/Time                   Confirmation Code
   Madison, WI            July 15      -  8:30 a.m.       347583
   Cincinnati, OH         July 22      -  8:30 a.m.       347581
   Dallas, TX             August 5     -  8:30 a.m.       346943
   Sacramento, CA         August 19    -  8:30 a.m.       351149
   Atlanta, GA            September 9  - 12:30 p.m.       345481
   Chicago, IL            'ACES' MEETING COMPLETED!
   Minneapolis, MN        'MAG'  MEETING COMPLETED!
   New York, NY           'BAG'  MEETING COMPLETED!
   Philadelphia, PA       'PAW'  MEETING COMPLETED!
   Costa Mesa, CA         'LAWG' MEETING COMPLETED!

Other locations being considered include:
   Houston, TX
   Detroit, MI
   Boston, MA
   Jacksonville, FL