ADSM-L

Re: What has become of ADSM support?

1997-07-09 13:25:05
Subject: Re: What has become of ADSM support?
From: "Curtis J. Pogue" <cpogue AT PCISYS DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 11:25:05 -0600
Sounds familiar, yesterday I crashed our test server trying to restore data
from another server's backup.  Today IBM is supposed to be here to do a
trace of Novell and the AS/400 while doing a backup.  This after 6 months
of trying to find someone who knew both sides of our operation.  The person
that is showing up doesn't know ADSM at all, he was sent by the ADSM rep
I've been working with that doesn't make house calls.  She definitely know
both side, but she is not available for in house use.

Curtis J. Pogue
US Olympic Committee
One Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909