ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Server Not Starting within Window

1997-07-08 11:23:00
Subject: Re: ADSM Server Not Starting within Window
From: Joe Morris <morris AT UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 11:23:00 -0400
On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Popescu Florin wrote:

| I think you can force a little ADSM by using command: set randomize 1.
| This is not good when you have many clients scheduled.

I think the point here was that it should NOT have started at 23:00.  It
should not have started later than 20:59.  I can only suggest you check
the settings and verify your settings by querying the events (q ev).  I
usually do this and find foobars on my part sometimes.

Joe Morris  -  morris AT unc DOT edu  -  http://sunsite.unc.edu/morris
Academic Technology and Networks (formerly OIT), Development