ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:07:24
How many clients, how much data?  DLT vs. 3590?  Cost vs. Cost!  There are
compelling technical reasons for choosing 3590, but compelling cost reasons for
choosing DLT.  Great robots in either case.  Academia = cost conscious, I'd
think DLT for you.  Then consider Breece Hill robots.  Another choice is the
StorageTek robots.  They swing either way, DLT or 3590.

Is the SP really necessary?  We've seen good results ( at least on paper) with
the F50 line.  PCI, great expansion, faster then heck.  I'd think more disk
cache as well, but see the first of my many questions.

Kelly