ADSM-L

ADSM and optical libraries: request for info.

1997-06-19 17:40:16
Subject: ADSM and optical libraries: request for info.
From: Luc Verellen <LVERELLE AT JANBELC1.SSW.JNJ DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:40:16 EST
     Hi,

     We are running ADSM on an OS/390 server with various HP/UX, NT and
     Novell clients.

     We now have a spare HP Optical Library 120T, attached to an HP 9000
     Unix system (magneto optical disks).  We would like to use this
     library for archiving purposes.  I am aware that we should buy a ADSM
     server license for HP/UX.

     Before we go on with this, I would like to get in contact with other
     ADSM customers who use this kind of configuration.
     Is there anyone out there who uses an optical library for archiving
     purposes and who would like to share his experiences with me?

     Please contact me at (32)14/60.21.67 of by email
     lverelle AT janbe.jnj DOT com.

     Best Regards,

     Luc Verellen
     Janssen Pharmaceutica
     Turnhoutseweg 30
     2340 Beerse
     Belgium

     Tel.:      (32)14/60.21.67
     Fax.:      (32)14/60.26.40
     email:     lverelle AT janbe.jnj DOT com