ADSM-L

adsm and onbar

1997-06-18 21:54:42
Subject: adsm and onbar
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:54:42 PDT
Bo, I sent you a direct email on this because I also got forwarded your
question directly from another IBMer.  You should be using a diff client
node name for your onbar backups, and this different client node name can
be in a separate domain with diff policies and management classes.

The include/exclude should also work but it is trickier because you have
to be exact on the onbar naming conventions for the objects.  Try the
different client node name and domain and let me know if you still have
a problem...thanks, Cyndie