ADSM-L

ADSM/ON-Bar/Informix

1997-06-17 12:49:51
Subject: ADSM/ON-Bar/Informix
From: Bo Ossinger <ossinger AT WSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:49:51 -0700
We are new to ADSM, running in test mode on an AIX server.  We are
currently testing Informix backups (also on an AIX platform) using their
ON-Bar utility and ADSM's X/OPEN API.  I'd like to be able to control the
ADSM management class, and can't see how to do it short of scheduling
changes to the active policy set.  Either ON-Bar is ignoring any INCLUDE
statements or I'm not defining them correctly.  Does anyone have experience
with this scenario?  Thanx.

Bo R. Ossinger                 email: ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Washington State University    phone: 509-335-0920
Information Technology         fax:   509-335-6635 ext:50920
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222