ADSM-L

Re: ADSM server platform

1997-06-16 16:45:13
Subject: Re: ADSM server platform
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:45:13 -0400
In addition to the ideas already contributed, you may want to consider
the disk required for your data base and storage pools.  If you decide
to back up your desktops, the data base can easily grow to several GB in
size.  You will need a lot of disk space for the data base, and you want
it to be fast, and you want it to be RAID (or mirrored) and you want it
on a server with multiple processors.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert