ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:07:24
I believe you are in the classic catch 22.  In order to evaluate ADSM properly,
you need to understand it, but you don't want to understand it until you decide
to buy it.  You might consider bringing in a consultant to help you with the
ADSM piece of this.  ADSM is quite different from other products you might
evaluate.

As a first crack at it, don't change the parameters.  I believe you should be
evaluating functionality as opposed to performance anyway.  If the functions
are there, the performance can probably be made to be there.

If you would like to discuss the ins and outs of learning ADSM, contact me
off-line.

Kelly Lipp
Lipp AT storsol DOT com