ADSM-L

Re: how many tapes are checked in?

1997-06-12 10:45:09
Subject: Re: how many tapes are checked in?
From: "Kent L. Johnson" <johnsk6 AT RPI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:45:09 -0400
I check the number of scratch tapes using the following command (on Unix).

dsmadmc -id=<userid> -password=<passwd> query libvolume | grep Scratch | wc
-l
The 'query libvolume' shows all of the volumes in the library and their
The 'query libvolume' shows all of the volumes in the library and their
status.

Kent

--
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu