ADSM-L

Official word on ADSM ver 3.

1997-06-09 12:19:30
Subject: Official word on ADSM ver 3.
From: Leonard Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 12:19:30 EDT
I fetched the following from IBM's web site. I suspect that the
June 24, 1997 teleconference will have a very active Q & A period.
I hope that the ADSM folks can schedule more  then an hour for this
event.

Tuesday, June 24, 1997
Tuesday, June 24, 1997
ADSM - Can You Keep a Secret?
Please notice date change: This teleconference had previously been
scheduled for June 11.

There is a also a related 3466 Network Storage Manager customer
conference call that should be very interesting to many ADSM
enthusiasts:
Wednesday, July 9, 1997
Network Storage Manager - New Product Review!

Wednesday, August 13, 1997
ADSM and your Informix Database

Wednesday, October 8, 1997
ADSM - The Secret is Out!

For free enrollment and to receive discussion materials, call
1-800-289-0583 (in the U.S.A. and Canada) or 913-661-0825 (outside of
the U.S.A. and Canada) and indicate the session number in which you want
to enroll.Tuesday, June 24, 1997
ADSM - Can you Keep A Secret?
ADSM - Can you Keep A Secret?
Tuesday, June 24, 1997
10:30 AM ET (314746) or 2:30 PM ET (314749)

You are cordially invited to a preview of ADSTAR Distributed Storage
Manager Version 3.0, our exciting new release.

About the Speakers:
ADSM Development Staff and Product Managers will discuss the
requirements and product enhancements that will form the basis of the
next version of ADSM. There will be a live question and answer period
following the presentation.

Intended Audience:
This presentation assumes a basic knowledge of ADSM Version 2. If you do
not have this level of understanding, an Introduction to ADSM Audio Tape
is available from American Teleconferencing Services at 800-813-5795
(inside the U.S.A and Canada) or 719-386-0040 (outside the U.S.A. and
Canada). Ask for the December 11, 1996, session #258684.