ADSM-L

Re: Moving Node Data

1997-06-09 09:46:47
Subject: Re: Moving Node Data
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 08:46:47 -0500
     The only way I can think of is to do an export for the node.  Delete
     all the data for it, and then import it.  This is of course time
     consuming at best.  The ? is what is the point in moving a node at a
     time from non-collated to non-collated.  Even if you do get all the
     data together for a node, it's not going to stay that way.

     Al Barth