ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-Server on NT with IBM 3570 ?

1997-06-09 05:06:45
Subject: Re: ADSM-Server on NT with IBM 3570 ?
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:06:45 +0200
Hi Andreas,

You will need an ADAPTEC xxxx  SCSI card. (I don't know the card number
off hand but I'll get the detail for you.

I'm not sure what you mean by "must you reboot the server sometimes"...
If you want to use a part of a production server for ADSM, then I would say
if you can afford to, rather get a seperate server to run ADSM on.

Regards

Christo Heuer
Johannesburg
South Africa