ADSM-L

Re: adsm Lotus notes agent for aix

1997-06-06 17:16:36
Subject: Re: adsm Lotus notes agent for aix
From: Erik Knudson <eknudson AT AMXINC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:16:36 -0700
Richard Soffers wrote:

> What about the lotus notes agent for OS/2 ??
> There seems to be a problem using this agent in combination with lotus
> notes v4.5, anybody using this combination yet, and having problems as
> well ... and found a workaround or a fix delivered by lotus ???
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Soffers,

Dear Richard,

We have a project going trying to do something similar.  In our case
OS/2 is running on an a IPCS ("Integrated PC Server") card in an AS400.
We have not gotten it to work yet either.  We suspect a TCP/IP sockets
problem.  If you have any success please let us know.  We will do the
same.

David Johnston  AMX Systems