ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:07:24
You set up a schedule, with the action being ARCHIVE and the object
being  D:\*.*  (to archive the D drive for example)  options of -su=yes
and for the timing, set up schedule to be monthly.  The ADMIN GUI for
schedules will walk you thru this rather nicely.

But before this is done, you need to have an archive copy group defined
and a storage pool defined also for archiving.  I assume this is set up
and your question was more on how to define a schedule.
Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 642-5944
Win 272-5944