ADSM-L

Re: Win95 and NT bare metal restore

1997-06-03 11:34:56
Subject: Re: Win95 and NT bare metal restore
From: "Sue Tull (email: suetull AT smed DOT com)" <Sue.Tull AT SMED DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:34:56 -0400
I investigated the bare metal restore for NT using Cheyenne's ArcServe product
back in March.  I was told that it only handles the bare metal restore for the
ArcServe server, not the clients.  Has this changed?

Sue Tull
sue.tull AT smed DOT com

ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU on 06/02/97 05:33:49 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ Internet