ADSM-L

Re: Little Bitty Files in My 3 Gig Pool -Reply

2015-10-04 18:08:07
Subject: Re: Little Bitty Files in My 3 Gig Pool -Reply
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 5/29/97 11:19AM
Just my $.02

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    5/29/97 11:19 AM

Sorry Tony,
a) I mean Diskpool--> Tapepool --> Tapelarge2.
b) I have queried my environment.The  results:

q cont vol007 f=d

             Node Name: NODE29
                  Type: Bkup
        Filespace Name: WINDOWS95
Client's Name for File: \USER\DATEN\WORDD\DISS TODAY\ABBILDUNGEN.DOC
          Storded Size: 346.541
        Segment Number: 1/1
          Cached Copy?: No

            Node Name: NODE29
                  Type: Bkup
        Filespace Name: WINDOWS95
Client's Name for File: \USER\DATEN\WORDD\DISS TODAY\ABBILDUNGEN.DOC
          Storded Size: 360.977 ( >>> uncompressed filesize 1436 kB <<<
)
        Segment Number: 1/1
        Segment Number: 1/1
          Cached Copy?: No

   Q OCC STG=7331-POOL

   NODE29               Bkup   WINDOWS95   7331-POOL    2       0.00

You are right, ADSM has many  points of view.