ADSM-L

Re: Little Bitty Files in My 3 Gig Pool -Reply

1997-05-28 12:23:09
Subject: Re: Little Bitty Files in My 3 Gig Pool -Reply
From: Tony Pietrusiewicz <PIETRUSIEWICZT AT BCBSIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:23:09 -0600
Lambros,
       Thanks for your response! However I have my doubts about your
explanation. I mean 3 gig compression down to 0.05 meg and 0.00 meg is
some compression. Would'nt you say.

>>> Lambros Rizos <rizos AT PFLANZENBAU.UNI-KIEL DOT DE> 05/26/97
12:03am >>>
The MAXSIZE=x in the Storagepool def. is the size of the orig. File.
ADSM reports the size of the compressed file.
I mean the first -2- entries are files that migrate from the Tapepool
to the Tapelarge2.