ADSM-L

Re: NT 4.0 Client

1997-05-23 14:29:12
Subject: Re: NT 4.0 Client
From: "Frank M. Ramaekers Jr." <framaeke AT AUSTIN.CC.TX DOT US>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 13:29:12 -0500
At 04:30 PM 5/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Frank,
>
>I have a silly question.  Is this localized to one machine and always stop
>on the same fil?
>
> Also, I have had TCP/IP problems that were associated with a memory
>shortage.  Check you event log to see if anything was logged.
>
>Keep  us informed,

One thing I just noticed:
        I have the "ADSM Central Scheduler Service" and receive this message in
the Event Log:

ANS4364E Session Rejected: The server does not have enough recovery log
space to allow a connection to be established.

I will check to see if this can be corrected & if it eliminates the
original problem.

Thanks,
Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.  Austin Community College     Voice: (512)223-7619
Systems Programmer      5930 Middle Fiskville Rd.    Fax:   (512)483-7664
Information Services    Austin, Texas  78752-4390