ADSM-L

Re: NT Client Include/Exclude list ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015-10-04 18:08:07
Subject: Re: NT Client Include/Exclude list ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 5/21/97 12:47PM
The solution to the problem that Dan very clearly defined is that if there
is a current user when the backup is taken (such as on NT Workstation) you
should add a command to your startup folder for the user that is as
follows:

     DSMC REGBACK USER CURUSER

This will cause the current user to be backed up at startup, and should
handle the conditions you described.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com