ADSM-L

Multiple domain lines? (was: dsm.opt domain line limit?)

1997-05-22 05:25:26
Subject: Multiple domain lines? (was: dsm.opt domain line limit?)
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:25:26 +0200
In a previous reply I suggested to use several "domain" lines. In the
meantime, I had to discover (thanks to Heinz Flemming), that in the manuals
(at least in mine) the "domain"-line is not specified to be repeatable!
This is in contrast to the "virtualmountpoint"-line which may be repeated
according to the documentation.

I formerly simply tried it and it worked on my AIX-client (2.1.0.6).
You probably should better be carefull!

Perhaps IBM can give more information?

--
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet