ADSM-L

Re: Disaster recovery procedures for NT

2015-10-04 18:08:07
Subject: Re: Disaster recovery procedures for NT
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 5/15/97 4:45PM
Also, order the server disaster redbook - ADSM for MVS - Recovery and
Disaster Recovery.  Don't be thrown off by the title - it covers how to go
about doing DR for your server.  The examples are MVS examples, but forget
about the JCL - ADSM is ADSM no matter what platform your server runs on.

The manual number is SG24-4537.  I do not believe it is available online
through the redbooks server - only the abstract.  I believe the manual is on
the Rainbow Collection CD.  The manual was published in December, 1995, so
look for a CD from at least March, 1996.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    5/15/97 4:45 PM

Joelle,

DR information can be found at http://www.rebooks.ibm.com.  Go to Redbook Pieces

and look for Bare-Metal Restores.  Along with the N T platform, many others are
included.

Keenan Stratton
DMR/TRECOM
Keenan AT webname DOT com