ADSM-L

Re: Running Scheduler as an NT service

1997-05-12 18:58:00
Subject: Re: Running Scheduler as an NT service
From: Eric LEWIS <Eric.Lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 17:58:00 CDT
     We are working with IBM on a scheduling problem that seems to affect
     Windows 32 bit clients (NT & W95) that are in the same backup schedule
     with some Macintosh clients.  Or at least that appears to be the only
     difference between the problems and our other 32-bit Windows clients
     that are scheduled with no problems.  The client seems to connect ok
     but then the backups just don't take place.  I'll let the list know
     when and if we determine any actual problems/solutions.  erl