ADSM-L

MVS TCP/IP....

1997-05-12 16:17:27
Subject: MVS TCP/IP....
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 16:17:27 -0400
Date:     May 12, 1997             Time: 1:55 PM
From:     Jerry Lawson
          The Hartford Insurance Group
          (860) 547-2960           jlawson AT thehartford DOT com
For the last couple of weeks there has been discussion about MVS TCP/IP 3.2,
and the problems it has been causing.  I was talking with the Network folks
here, and the lady who supports TCP/IP related other problems that they had
been having with 3.2 - apparently it's not a pretty sight.

Then she asked me to post a question to the list - is anyone out there using
MVS TCP/IP 3.3 yet?  If so, is it any better?

                                         Jerry