ADSM-L

TCP/IP PTFs

1997-05-08 15:32:21
Subject: TCP/IP PTFs
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 12:32:21 PDT
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
Dave:
UQ04007 and it's pre-reqs fixes a problem with IP-connected PSF printers
hanging while printing large files and not printing graphics.
AQ01046 (apar PQ01046) is in fixtest (I got a copy of the fix from
support since I opened the APAR originally) which addresses the problem
of FTP to tape not working at all in 3.2.
Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
shs AT sddpc.sannet DOT gov
(619)-581-9668