ADSM-L

Re: HPUX 10 and VXFS

1997-05-07 15:51:56
Subject: Re: HPUX 10 and VXFS
From: Ken Hannigan <hannigan AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 15:51:56 -0400
Classification:

Markus Fehling posted a comment on this a couple weeks ago.   There are two
flavors of VxFS, one supplied with HP-UX and one that must be purchased from
Veritas.  The version that is distributed with HP-UX is HP's implementation of
JFS, and is supported by ADSM.  The version from Veritas is not supported,
although there are plans to support it in the future.

Ken Hannigan
ADSM Server Development

        ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU
        05-07-97 12:32 AM