ADSM-L

Re: Netware Server Volume Reorganisation

2015-10-04 18:08:06
Subject: Re: Netware Server Volume Reorganisation
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 5/5/97 5:14PM
Merging NetWare servers is an interesting proposition, but I'm afraid I'm not
qualified to really comment on it.   :-)>

Good Luck

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    5/5/97 5:14 PM

Actually, I didn't find it in any V1 manual either, but I do have the V2
manuals, so I tried the command anyway and it seemed to work.  Perhaps
it's a feature of an added PTF or something.

Do you have any comments about the merging of two separate Netware
servers onto one?

Dianne Sharp
Operations Analyst
ISS CUSTOMER SUPPORT