ADSM-L

Re: Schedule randomization

1997-05-05 11:14:50
Subject: Re: Schedule randomization
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 11:14:50 -0400
I was not aware you could set a start time individually for each node.
Can someone tell me how to do this?

If I change the "start time" in the GUI interface, it changes the time
for the whole schedule, not just for the node I am adding.

Thanks.
Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert