ADSM-L

ADSM tape Error

1997-04-30 18:40:39
Subject: ADSM tape Error
From: Frank Rehor <Frank.Rehor AT CLOROX DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:40:39 -0700
We are trying to load the Solaris 2.5.1 client from 4mm tape (PTF IP21104).  We
successfully installed on one system, but on all of the remaining we get:

pkgadd: ERROR attempt to process datastream failed
-bad format in datastream table of contents
     This error occurs on both Sun Ultra model 140, E3000 & E5000.  We even
     This error occurs on both Sun Ultra model 140, E3000 & E5000.  We even
     ordered a new tape, with the same results.  Any ideas?

     TIA,

     Frank Rehor
     The Clorox Services Company
     frank.rehor AT clorox DOT com