ADSM-L

Re: backup some files or sub directoriesinstand of whole fil

1997-04-30 08:23:51
Subject: Re: backup some files or sub directoriesinstand of whole fil
From: Sherry L Jackson <Sherry_L_Jackson AT EMAIL.WHIRLPOOL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:23:51 -0400
     Yes you can.  In a include/exclude file you would put

     exclude  /usr/.../*
     include  /usr04/oradata/prd managementclass

     If there may be directorys under the /usr04/oradata/prd, you would add
     the /.../*.  This means all subdirectories from that point on.

     The include_exclude file is read from the bottom up and therefore, the
     first entry is the one you don't want and the second one is the one
     you do want.

     If you use specific management classes for this you would place that
     following the directory where I have managementclass.

     If you use include exclude files, I feel you have to be more specific
     that that one line.  If you want everything else, you would have an
     entry

     include /.../* managementclass

     This would get everything else.

     Sherry