ADSM-L

ADSM on AUX?

1997-04-25 16:37:59
Subject: ADSM on AUX?
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 16:37:59 EDT
Is anyone successfully using ADSM to backup an Apple AUX system, sans MacOS?
We have a user here who has an AUX system without MacOS on it.  I know you
can use the Macintosh client to back up AUX filesystems, if you are running
MacOS on the system, but this user doesn't have MacOS on the system.  I am
guessing that some variety of Unix client might do the trick, but I don't
know which one to try first.

Please copy any responses to me directly, as I have not been able to keep
current with reading this list.  Thanks!

..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Network & Computing Systems        Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601