ADSM-L

Re: attachments

1997-04-24 19:29:51
Subject: Re: attachments
From: Paul Beck <beckpau AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 23:29:51 DST
Addressed to: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
              Dave Sanders <DSanders AT MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>

** Reply to note from "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:54:37 -0400

> Maybe it's just me,, but it seems that we are seeing more and more
> attachments to this forum.  Is there some reason why folks can't just but
> the real words (cut/paste?) into the mail message instead of having to go
> to another application (word, etc.) to read??

   I believe, if you check, you will find that these attachments are merely the
result of
sloppy microstuff freeware applications and that the problem is not limited to
this forum.

     Paul C. Beck
     Paul C. Beck
     Sr. Systems Engineer