ADSM-L

Re: Script to recreate Policy Domains / MgmtClass / ...

1997-04-24 06:31:50
Subject: Re: Script to recreate Policy Domains / MgmtClass / ...
From: Arsalan Sadighi <Arsalan_Sadighi AT ADMIN.STATE.AK DOT US>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 10:31:50 KDT
     I am very interested in getting a copy of the script. Thank you so
     much for your kind offer.

     Regards,

     Arsalan J. Sadighi
     Systems Programmer
     State of Alaska
     EMAIL: arsalan_sadighi AT admin.state.ak DOT us

Subject: Script to recreate Policy Domains / MgmtClass / ...
Author:  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU ("ADSM: Dist Stor Manager") at CC2MHS1
Date:    4/24/97 1:55 PM

          From: Peter Thomas on 04/24/97 01:55 PM

          If anyone is interested, I've written an AWK script that will
generate the commands required to recreate the ADSM Policy Domains,
Management Classes, Backup / Archive groups.

At the moment it does not handle the creation of the Storage Pools, but
that is being worked on...

(This has been done under AIX 4.1.4)

Peter Thomas
Manulife Financial