ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:08:48
I have a very basic ADSM install running on AIX 4.1.  The problem I am
having is backing up some of our older Novell servers that are running
IPX.  I am unable to establish a connection to the ADSM server from the
Novell client.  The getipxad utility on the server comes back with a
server address of 0000000100000000001.  This number does not seem
correct.  Has anyone successfully performed a backup of a Novell server
using the IPX protocol?  I have about 30 Novell servers that are running
IPX and would like to back them up using ADSM.

Robert Merriman
Unity Health Systems
St. Louis, Mo.
merrre AT stlo.smhs DOT com